Does This Sound Like You?
- Not feeling as energetic, strong and confident as you did when you were younger.
- Struggling to lose the weight you have gained over the last several years.
- Feeling “older” now that you are past your 40th birthday.
- Are worried about longevity and the prevention of chronic disease.
- Dealing with symptoms of perimenopause or menopause but confused about the best approach
- Overwhelmed about the abundance of nutrition and fitness information available
- Realizing that you need to make a change to your health, but are not sure how to start
- Have tried to make changes to your health in the past and didn’t succeed
- You were able to lose the stubborn body fat and fit into those jeans in the back of your closet
- You were able to reverse the signs of aging and feel 10 years younger again.
- You had more energy to keep up with your children or partner or friends
- You could prevent the chronic disease that affected your parent or grandparent
- You had more confidence from knowing you are fit and strong
- You knew how to fuel your body with the best nutrition available
- You were able to improve your hormonal health
...AND imagine you had a coach to partner with you and guide you each step of the way to help you establish healthy habit changes that allow you to thrive in life!SCHEDULE A FREE COACHING CALL
The Optimized To Thrive Framework is Based on These 4 Pillars:
Whole food nutrition, hydration & supplementation
Resistance training, Cardiovascular movement & Mobility/Stretching
Sleep easily and soundly, and awaken refreshed
Balance the body and mind to regulate your body’s stress response
Attention Women Near Amherst, New Hampshire
🎉Get a FREE 1 hour consultation and coaching session 🎉
To celebrate the launch of my new location inside of the Mind & Body Wellness Center in Amherst, I'm offering a free consultation and assessment to the first 10 women who sign up.SCHEDULE NOW
Hi, I'm Alyson!
I have a passion to help women, especially those in their 40's and 50's, optimize their health and wellness through personalized health coaching and daily practice of the "The-Optimized-to-Thrive" frameworkMore About Me